Twas the night before the juice cleanse

I decided my February resolution is to detox and complete a 3 day juice cleanse to kick off better eating and healthy habits. I decided on a local juice company called Thrive Juicery in San Francisco. I thought that it was fortuitous that Gilt City was offering a Thrive Juicery voucher for a 3 day cleanse at 25%off during the week I was researching which company to go with.

I forwarded my voucher to Thrive Juicery and received an e-mail letting me know my clenase would be ready for pick-up on Tuesday.  So, today, I hurried to Thrive Juicery brimming with anticipation. I picked up the 18 bottles of my Reboot cleanse today from their Embarcadero store. The young woman behind the counter was nice and encouraging. I left 9 bottles at the work fridge (2-4) and brought the rest home (1,5,6).
I've been kind of nervous all week able how I'm going to feel and how long my willpower will last. But I'm excited to see if this is something I can achieve and ultimately feel cleansed on the other side of it all.

I'll blog about this experience if only to prevent myself from going crazy with hunger.

Comments