Day Three: That's a Wrap

I'll just say it right now and be upfront - I went to dim sum during lunch with my co-workers.  Yup.  I just wanted to go.  My tolerance level is wearing thin and my patience is very low.  Yeah, maybe I don't have enough willpower but I just wanted to eat something and enjoy my life since I haven't been feeling quite "enough" lately.  I did juice it up around lunch though.  I mean, it's seriously doing a number on my system.  Good or bad - I've been going to the bathroom a lot along with assorted weird stomach cramps.  So, I have two juices at work which I'll drink on Tuesday when I return.  But this juice cleanse is seriously done.  DONE.  

Conclusion - I'd do it again.  Maybe at a time when I'm better equipped to deal with deprivation and hunger.  I would definitely do a one-day cleanse anytime.  That's no big deal now.  

Comments