Spring Cleaning

Hi, it's 2013 and my child will be 3 this year.  Not til the Fall mind you but he will be 3.  And I'll be 33.  i'm beginning to feel overwhelmed with all the work that I have to do.  Like the floodgates have opened and there's no stemming the tide.  A lot of things I worry about I still worry about and now I've got extra things to drive me crazy.  I think I need a weekend away or a vacation yet there's not time to accomplish these wishes. 

I didn't make any new year's resolutions this year because I'm trying to manage expectations.  My resolutions last year were meant to be an on-going thing; it's safe to say that my post from last year still holds true for this year.  So we ring in March with daylight savings ending on sunday morning.  I will celebrate this momentous occasion by running an 8K in San Jose on Sunday.  To 2013, may you be a better year than 2012. 

Comments