Summer Breeze...

Hi.  How have you been?  I hope that how you have been has been better than me.  Nothing in particular is wrong.  We've got a nice groove at home.  K is a LOT OF FUN and I mean fun.  Being a mom and having the privilege of watching K grow and develop is the best thing to ever happen to me.
 So what is wrong you ask?  Well, let me ask you something.  Besides my full-time career as a mom now, what do you think I should be doing as a career?  Yes, perhaps I mean that as a rhetorical question.  But I've been wondering for the past couple of months, is anyone truly happy at their job?  I want to talk to someone who's made it work and and is happy doing what they are doing and getting paid to do it.  Because let me lay it straight for you, I'm been feeling really unsettled.  I don't want to dig myself into a hole I can't climb out of but I think it's no secret that I'm not doing what I set out to do when I graduated from grad school.  I thought my current job would be good to segue into what I wanted to do all along but it's not quite turning out that way.  It isn't as "easy" as I thought it would be (or as I was told it would be).  Should have known that it wasn't easy, wtf in life is easy.  I just wasn't expecting it to be this difficult. 

Please grant me the patience and serenity to get through these next couple of months.

Also, I haven't been keeping up with the new year's resolutions.  Perhaps that is the distraction I need from the j-o-b. 

Comments