My Funny Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day y'all.  I just want to you know that you are loved.  By whom?  Doesn't matter.  Someone out there loves you and cares for you.

Whitney Houston passed away over the weekend.  Believe what you will about what happened, it's a tragedy for everyone.  And you know the person I feel the worst for?  Her 18 year old daughter.  Right now, I'm listening to Whitney's "How Will I Know" and her voice is pure genius.  My favorite all-time Whitney song is "Run To You" from The Bodyguard.  I will miss her magical voice.  Thank you Whitney for giving us all the voice to express our love for whomever we choose.  I hope you have found the peace you deserve.

I have an update on my progress on my Month #2 project but I just don't feel like writing about it now, especially since I just wrote my thoughts on Whitney Houston's untimely passing.  I'll save my update for later.  I will say that it was a qualified success.  And that plan I came up with?  Uh...yeah, close enough.  Alas, I will divulge tomorrow perhaps.

I'm kind of going through some stuff right now.  Now, don't worry, I'm fine.  It's not me directly but it is close and personal and scary and annoying and terrifying and stupid and important...etc. etc. etc.  I want to talk about it yet at the same time I don't.

I don't because I don't want to burden anyone; I am embarrassed; I don't want to be judged; it's no one else's business; I want to maintain some confidentiality and privacy; I don't want it to be true.

Gosh, I sound so freakin' melodramatic, so not what I want to be.  I am not about drama.  I shun it.  I hate it.

I'm going to let practical me take over and tell my freaking-out-self to chill out.  This is life; take it one day at a time.  One step at a time.  Someone needs my support and my love.  Someone needs my help from practical sane me, not crazy nutjob me.  So yeah, deal with it and make it happen.

In the words of the wise Tim Gunn, "make it work."


Comments

SuperC said…
Anytime you need an OTR chat, I'm your nutjob.
SuperC said…
Anytime you need an OTR chat, I'm your nutjob.