I don't take drugs...

...except when a splitting headache will not go away.  This week has been one of those weeks where I don't feel good - not only in the physical sense but the emotional/mental health sense.  Basically, I feel down and I don't know why.  There isn't any one particular thing I can point to and say "this is the the son of a gun that's pissing me off right now."  The general "down" feeling combined with my splitting headache consumed most of my week thus far.  A coworker gave me a motrin yesterday afternoon and the headache did go away.  I think this led the way for feeling a bit better today.  So, thanks CLG. 

It's Thurday afternoon and I'm just okay right now.  I had a mini Twix bar and am perking up as we speak.  I want to go home but I have just over an hour left.  So, I write to you to help pass the time because I don't want to start anything at work right now. 

I've been working on my Month #2 project.  I've drafted a schedule for this weekend when I begin.  Below is the working plan of action:

Thursday, 2/9: Clean out space in master bedroom and vacuum the floor (1 hour). 
Friday, 2/10: Gather all clothes and sort (1-2 hours).  The master bedroom will be the staging area. 
Saturday, 2/11: Purge and Store.  Assess space.  (4 hours)
Sunday, 2/12:  Find a home for everything. (4 hours)

During the week, evaluate the system. 

Weekend of 2/17-19:  Make fixes.  Tackle bags, scarves, and accessories. 

Weekend of 2/24-26: Tackle Jewelry and Shoes.  I am hoping to just gather all my jewelry and put it into the mini-closet we have in the master bathroom.  I will actually organize this in Month #4's project: Linen Closet and Bathrooms.  For shoes, since I keep them in the mudroom, I'm just purging anything that's not comfortable or falling apart.  Actual shoe organization will take place in Month #7's project: Mudroom and Laundry area.  (1-2 hours)

So, I've got my work cut out for me this weekend.  But first, I have to finish the week out with my full-time job.  Grants don't just give themselves out. 

Comments

SuperC said…
I got more of that when you need it. And maybe a hug too.