The Joys of Hulu

In my spare time, I have discovered the joys of hulu.com. I've managed to watch all the CSI Las Vegas, Miami, and New York episodes from last season. Kudos to CBS for having them all online. I am also caught up on that cheesy math and crime show, Numb3rs. I am not ashamed to admit that I like that show. I particularly enjoy it because one of the female supporting actresses is half Indian and plays an Indian woman on the show: Navi Rawat as Amita Ramanujan. She may not be the greatest actress but I like her nonetheless.

Today, I began watching this Canadian show called The Listener which airs on NBC. The dude is a mind reader, a telepath. Yes, the show is full of cheese and camp but there's something about the show that keeps me coming back. The strangest part is that it's all filmed in Canada, like real Canada, not Vancouver pretending to be New York or Seattle. They talk about Toronto and Winnipeg. It's kind of weird to think that the same stuff of life goes on all over the world, not just in America.

I think there was a time in my life when I wished I could read minds. Really, it seems more like a curse than a blessing. Plus, I think there are times when I don't want to know what people are really thinking. I might lose faith in humanity.

Comments