July 4th and My Independence Day

I recently re-watched the second half of Independence Day with Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum and let me tell you...it is still a wicked awesome movie. Yeah, it's cheese and campy but who cares? It's got explosions, a feel-good story line, and lots of action. Will Smith's moment of greatness where action hero and comedic prowess come together.

Right now, I'm sitting on my brand-spanking new couch in Cashew-colored micro-fiber. It was delivered at 7:45am this morning. Funny how this is the first time a delivery of something was actually early! Cheng and I were still sleeping. The time window was supposed to be from 8:15am-10:15am. A whole 30 minutes early...wow! Anyways, I'm typing up some notes from the research I've been trying to finish up this past month.

I'm marveling at the fact that it is July.

Comments