Happy Anniversary

Three years ago today, it was a busy Saturday where I and my hubs got hitched. I'll say it again and again, I can't believe how fast time flies! Relationships are a complicated thing but I have always believed that they shouldn't be. People like to think of them as complicated and perhaps filled with "drama." I think they should be simple and easy. I ain't looking for a novel or a movie, I'm looking for someone to share my life with and maybe to some that's actually boring. Truly, it is not but I guess that's what makes humans different. We all want different things but I think it's amazing when you find someone, a whole separate human being, who wants the same things as you do in life.

Comments

George said…
Congrats you guys, you two are an awesome couple. Cheers to many more years!