What day is it again? Snood-day!

The days are starting to mesh together...this is not a good sign.


So, I did something very bad. Very very bad. I downloaded Snood again, only the demo version so that games will run out but I did it. Why oh why did I do this? Snood brings back memories of my brother and I competing to see who could get the high score. How much productivity did we lose back then? Obviously, I did not learn my lesson. I will say this, not having my brother around makes me want to play Snood less but it's still beckons me nonetheless.

I think I downloaded it more out of frustration than procrastination. What deadlines do I really have besides the work I have to do for a professor which I'm not really sure if I'm getting paid to do or not? I mean, the job search is slooooooow. It's so slow, I want to rip my hair out. So that's why I did it...I downloaded Snood so that I won't go bald. There you go.

Comments