Sunny and Funny Los Angeles

So, I just got back from a quick 5 day getaway to sunny Los Angeles. I realized a couple of things while away:

1. I will never ever move to LA because there is:
a. Too much freakin' traffic
b. The highways are a perfect example of short-sighted policy made by special interest groups and probably corruption.
c. Everytime I go to LA, I feel like my IQ drops a couple of points.

2. The "fun" in "funemployment" still has not kicked in.

3. I finally know what it means for a place to be "too beautiful" and appreciate the gloomy, rainy, cold days of the Bay Area (and Boston, for that matter).

4. Even though I'm feeling kinda down now, I do feel bad for the recent undergraduates who are foraying into the job market. Not only are there no jobs, they are still plagued by the usual search for who they are and how they will define themselves now that college is over.

5. The 5 is a looooong and booooooring drive.

That's all for now.

Comments