Another Monday

So, another week begins...another round of job applications.

Recently, I've been annoyed (and probably jealous) of people's gchat statuses that declare them working or at some meeting or something having to do with being gainfully employed. More power to them but it's been bothering me because it's a reminder that I do not have any meeting to go to or work for which I am getting paid to do. Maybe my gchat status should in turn mock the working stiffs out there. Here are some I am considering:

"enjoying the gorgeous sun"
"naptime"
"another day of relaxation"
"every day feels like a saturday"

Can you think of anymore statuses to mock the working world?

Comments

George said…
Instead of "every day feels like saturday" it should be "every day feels like caturday", to really get the point across.

Hm, hope I haven't annoyed you if I had any work-related statuses! You're doing lots of work, just while stuck at home. Maybe you and Gina can relate with one another about cabin fever.