Claymation rocks!

I saw Wallace and Gromit's Curse of the Were-Rabbit on Saturday night with CWP. Very cute and funny movie. I highly recommend it to everyone. There's even some cheap raunchy humor; well just a bit of raunchiness having to do with "melons."

So, I'm supposed to be writing my statement of purpose yet I can't seem to focus still. Argh. I'm just going to write whatever comes to my mind and sort it out later. This is the only way to break through writer's block.

On this day, this "Columbus" Day or as some would like to call it "Indigenous People's" Day, I did next to nothing. And, I enjoyed it immensely. So there. I played with Gwen and watched Spirited Away, twice. Yes, I liked it that much. Now I'm sitting in front of my computer typing away, prodding that part of my brain that I know has my statement of purpose. It's in there somewhere!

Comments